Photo competition: I'm studying abroad
We’re pleased to announce a photography competition on the subject My study abroad experience through the lens of a camera.
- My study abroad experience through the lens of a camera - winner be awarded the main prize of the competition
- The Czech Republic through the eyes of American students (subcategory) - Winner will be awarded the special prize from the US Embassy in Prague
- The USA through the eyes of Czech students (subcategory) - the winner will be awarded the special prize from the US Embassy in Prague
The best photos will be displayed during exhibition in front of the National Library of Technology from October 9 to October 31, 2018.
How to participate
Deadline for sending photos was September 17. We are currently processing your submissions. Thank you for participating.
- Participants have to be either university students or graduates who have completed their studies in the school year 2017/2018
- By sending photographs participants express their agreement for personal data processing according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR). Shared personal information will only be retained for the purpose of evaluating the competition and organizing the exhibition and it is protected in accordance with the above mentioned General Regulation
- The photographer is responsible for the content of the photographic work
- The organizer reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time for technical, commercial or other reasons
- The winning photographs will be selected by the jury composed of photo specialists and organizer representatives
(+420) 232 002 585