Zásilka NTK Service
The service will be launched during May 2021.
Patrons with a valid registration and settled obligations to the library can reserve documents in our online library catalog, which we will then collect, package and ship via a third-party carrier (Zásilkovna) to a selected dispensing point (Z-point). The provision of a service to a specific patron follows the rules defined for his/her customer group.
How much does it cost?
- The fee charged for using the service is 70 CZK for each single package.
- A package is limited by a weight of 5 kg. Orders exceeding the limit need to be divided into multiple packages.
- Additional packages need to be created even if a part of the documents ordered is on loan at that time.
How can I order documents to be sent via Zásilkovna?
First, make sure you have a sufficient account balance to use the service. Then proceed through following steps:
- Sign in to the online library catalog.
- Find the document you wish to order.
- In record details, click on a „Recall This“ or „Place a Hold“ button.
- In the Hold Request form, select „Zásilkovna“ in the Pickup Location drop-down menu.
- Select the Z-point operated by Zásilkovna.
- Check or fill in your e-mail address and phone number.
- Confirm your consent with the Terms and Conditions of the Zásilka NTK Service.
- Submit the form.
To order another document, please follow the same procedure again. If you wish the documents to be sent to you via a single package (if applicable), select the same Z-point and the same contact information.
What is happening next?
- We will collect the documents ordered to prepare for shipping. If necessary, multiple packages will be created.
- We will check the balance on your account and charge the service fee for each package prepared. In case of an insufficient amount on your account, you will be notified and asked to execute an appropriate payment to cover the service fee. If the amount required is not credited to our account within 7 calendar days, the order is cancelled.
- Once the service fee is deducted from your account, the documents are put on loan to you.
- Package is then shipped to Zásilkovna for delivery, and we will notify you via e-mail.
Further communication is then carried on by Zásilkovna.
In case the package is not collected by a patron at the Z-point within the time specified by Zásilkovna, it will be sent back to the library. In such case the service fee is not given back to you.
What personal information do I need to provide?
To deliver the package successfully, your name, surname, e-mail address and phone number are required. By confirming the order of the document, you are giving your consent to processing of your personal data and to their sharing with Zásilkovna for the purpose specified above.
What else should I know?
- Conditions of loan renewals, returns and overdues remain unchanged.
- Using the services of other carriers or sending the documents abroad is not possible.
For more details see full Terms and Conditions of the Zásilka NTK Service.