Cross Campus & International Day
Joint event of Kampus Dejvice and the International Student Club CTU in Prague.
Cross Campus 2019
Fifth year of the relay race run “Cross Campus” will take place on April 16th, 2019 at the Dejvice campus betweeen 3 pm and 6 pm. Start and finish of the race will be in front of the National Library of Technology.
Team of four people can apply to the competition and must be comprised of students or employees of institutions and schools of Kampus Dejvice (NTK, IOCB Prague, UCT Prague, CTU in Prague, KTF UK, Municipal District of Prague 6).
Don't forget to sign up your team on time! The capacity of the race is limited.
Entry fee is free of charge thanks to the financial support of the Municipality of Prague 6 and Kampus Dejvice´s institutions. You can look forward to accompanying program and refreshment as well.
Day filled with fun and useful information about studying abroad begins at 12 pm (noon) and will last until 8 pm. Students will get an opportunity to experience culture and cuisine of foreign students who are studying in Prague, meet up with agencies organizing study abroad or see presentations of students who had studied abroad.
When processing personal data, the Library is acting in accordance with Czech legal regulations, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EP and of the Council of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and the Integrated Library Rules), and with the Internal Directive No. 2/2018 of the Director of the NTK.
- Best Team Name Prize
- Best Outfit Prize
- Lesamáj Prize
- CTU: Battle of Faculties
- UCT: Šípek cup of UCT
- VŠCHT – celkové pořadí
- IOCB Prague
- KTF + NTK + Prague 6
- Fastest mixed team
- Fastest male team
- Fastest female team
- Fastest team
- Games & competitions
- Live music
- Beer yoga
- beer jóga
- Climbing wall
- Slack line
- Workout performance
- Race registration: By completing the form between March 5th and April 12th. The teams have to state which institution and faculty they represent. The team members can be from various institutions. The registration of the runners takes place in the After Study Hours Room (near NTK3 entrance).
- Teams: Only four-member registered teams, whose runners have signed the attendace list. Each team must have a name. All of the team members must run the race and pass a chip. The whole team must represent a school or an institution.
- Route: Defined circuit with a total length of 1049 m.
- Changeover: is allowed only in the defined space in the start and finish area. An electronic chip is passed.
- Obstacles: There will be natural barriers on the track plus runners will have to cross athletic obstacles, ropes and tires. Runners cross obstacles on the marked route with respect to their own safety and safety of others.
- The time of the last team member counts for the final results of the race.
- Prizes: Winners of each category will recieve prizes from partners and organizers, the fastest team will be awarded the challenge cup.
- Personal belongings of the runners can be placed in the cloakroom or lockable boxes on the ground floor of the library. Toilets are located there as well.
- Protest: Not later than 10 minutes after the last team lap
- Safety: Runners take part in the race at their own risk and follow the instructions of the organizers. Every competitor must have the appropriate equipment for running.
- Note: In case of any changes or cancellation of participation, the registered teams will immediately notify the organizer by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone 723 138 565. The last moment to sign out of the race is Monday, April 15 2019, 12:00 pm (noon).