Some library services are limited due to ongoing COVID-19 situation, but we will be pleased to answer your questions via email, phone, or schedule a remote video consultation with you.
We offer virtual one-to-one consultations by appointment for anyone who is interested in speaking with one of our information specialists. Please fill out the form below and one of our specialists will contact you within one business day.
Consultations typically last an hour, are open to all (not just library patrons), and there is no fee. Until the library facilities are open, consultations take place via video conference, email, or phone.
Sample consultation topics
- Searching and using academic information.
- Organizing and planning a writing project such as a thesis, dissertation, article, or essay.
- Getting organized for writing projects (e.g., using citation management tools such as Zotero).
- Understanding academic reputation and scholarly metrics such as h-index, journal impact factor, and Altmetrics (Bibliometric Services). Using Web of Science, Scopus, and similar tools.
- Using LaTeX to format manuscripts containing mathematical equations and notations.
When processing personal data, the Library is acting in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well in accordance with the Integrated Library Conditions of Use.