DataCamp - Dive into data analytics with the NTK!
In cooperation with the DataCamp platform, The National Library of Technology presents an eLearning tool focused on data science.
As a part of the DataCamp Donate program the NTK got a chance to use free licenses to use the eLearning tool DataCamp.
DataCamp offers online training for all data skills and levels, from non-coding essentials for business to data science and machine learning, all taught by leading experts in the field. Courses are designed through short videos accompanied with practical coding experience.
Who is the DataCamp designed for:
- Students and researchers, who need to analyse data
- People looking for a requalification, entering a new labor market segment
- Data enthusiasts
- Python, R or SQL coding aspirants
Benefits for the users:
- DataCamp has content for every data skill and level.
- No installation required. Code for real and complete hands-on exercises right in your browser.
- Real-world data problems.
- Intuitive interface and freedom to dive into the topics of your choice.
What you can learn in DataCamp:
- Working with MS Excel or Google Spreadsheets more effectively
- Data cleansing
- Data preparation for visualization
- Basics in coding and work in related applications.
DataCamp is a commercial eLearning portal, which has kindly provided a limited amount of licenses for a test one-year access period for the employees and patrons of the NTK. Access is available from June 15, 2021. Free-of-charge access is provided to the registered patrons with all financial liabilities towards the library settled. Therefore, we do believe the users will use the licenses actively and efficiently.
Technologies covered in DataCamp:
In case you are interested in 6-month access to DataCamp, please fill in and submit the below form. There is a limited number of licenses available, therefore do not hesitate. The NTK reserves all the rights to cease providing new licenses.
Once you have signed in to your NTK account, to request yout access to DataCamp, please fill in following details:
Did you know, there is more reference on DataCamp also in the second most cited journal in the world, PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences)? Click for more details here: https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.2026725118