Consultations and Research Support
Writing a thesis or working on a project?
Want to become more effective in searching, citing, or writing?
We can show you tools and techniques for working with information, including specific resources and publications for your research topic. This service is free of charge, even for non-registered library patrons. Or use our self-serve research tools and subject guides.
Get in touch with us
- Send us your inquiry and receive a quick answer from our specialists.
- If you wish to meet and discuss your research topic in detail, please suggest a time and date for an individual consultation, tailored to your specific needs.
Drop by or call
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., visit us for on-the-spot assistance at the Knowledge Navigation Corner (Floor 2) or call: 232 002 503.
- We offer information retrieval services, but typically for researchers and corporate clients (not high school and undergraduate students).
- In synergy with high school educators, we provide high school students with a wide range of custom-tailored consultations and workshops on various topics.