Information Support for High Schools
Dear colleagues, high school educators and administrators:
In the cutting edge academic environment of NTK in the midst of the Dejvice Campus, we are eager to offer you our assistance and collaboration in working towards achieving and maintaining an optimal level of information literacy skills and developing the "prudence" necessary for successful educational endeavors in today's rapidly changing networked world.
We are here to assist you in identifying and assessing gaps regarding information readiness and tech-awareness. Our aim is to help you overcome any insufficiencies we identify together.
- Advanced (not only electronic) information search and working with emergent information resources and tools
- Preparation, writing, and presentation of academic/research papers
- Validation of information resources and proper citation management
- Publishing ethics
- Optimal use of emergent learning technologies, information resources, and tools
- Information support for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
We would like to contribute to the enrichment of your existing curricula with advanced information practices, resources, and tools—and also assist and inspire you by developing and introducing new methods and techniques.
- A Model partnership with the Austrian Gymnasium in Prague
- Sample workshop presentations: