Books dealing with computer architecture first appeared in the library during the second half of the 20th century. These books were written in languages other than Czech, and are these days generally housed in underground storage rather than on the library shelves. Recent books are in the open stacks on shelves 3A/047-050 and 6D/076-078; print journals are in the Periodicals Reading Room (third floor).
New books in Electrotechnics & Electronics and Computer Science
Newly Arrived Print Journal Issues
The Periodicals Reading Room is on the 3rd floor to the right of the elevators in section 3D. There you can find the most recent issues of print journals including fields like electronics, technology, and others.
Books on the topic are located mainly on the third and sixth floors:
|Embedded computer systems||3A/047-3A/048||TK7895.E42|
|Gate array circuits||3A/048||TK7895.G36|
|Microprocessors||3A/048-3A/050, 6C/287-6C/288, 6C/294-6C/298||TK7895.M5, QA76.5|
|Smart cards. Memory cards||3A/050||TK7895.S62|
- ACM - Association for Computing Machinery,
- Architektura PC (Czech) - University of West Bohemia, Pilsen, Langová Veronika,
- Architektura Počítačů a Sítí (Czech) - wiki.matfyz.cz,
- Architektura počítačů PC (Czech) - Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Brno, Pelikán Jaroslav,
- Category: Computer architecture - en.wikipedia.org
- Category:Computer-related organizations - en.wikipedia.org,
- Great Microprocessors of the Past and Present,
- The PC, history and logic - karbosguide.com.
Previous author: Pavel Žák