This subject guide explores the environment, including all aspects of: air and water pollution, environmental engineering, human health effects, natural resources, biological resources, conservation, law, policy, international relations, economics, and other topics.
Books are located on the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth floors; detail:
|Usage of waste||3C/037||TP 995-996|
|Environmental technology general||4B/102-107||TD1-TD158|
|Environmental effects of industries and plants||4B/119-120||TD194-195|
|Water pollution, water protection||4B/145-149||TD881-890|
|Noise, noise protection||4B/150||TD891-894|
|Natural history (General)||5C/321-324||QH1-278.5|
|Greenhouse effect, global warming||5C/045-047||QC882-994.9|
|Soil conservation and protection||5C/407||S622-627|
|Fertilizers and improvement of the soil||5C/408||S631-667.2|
- Electronic journals focused on environment - Available in the library
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) - Open access journals
- Electronic Journal Library (EZB): Freely available journals
- Genamics JournalSeek: Environmental Sciences
- Water Environment Research, 1061-4303
- Nature, 0028-0836.
- Science, 1095-9203.
- Environment International, 0160-4120.
- Global Environmental Change, 0959-3780.
- Water Research, 0043-1354.
The most recent two issues of each journal about the environment are in the Periodicals Reading Room on the third floor.
Newly arrived journal issues on all topics.
Recommended print journals
|0944-1344||Environmental science and pollution research international|
|1805-0174||European journal of environmental sciences|
Previous author: Anna Keclíková