Here, you can learn more about our print and electronic collection focused on and "around" the field. We encourage you to explore our books and journals, complemented by other potentially useful reference resources and web pages. This subject guide was created in cooperation with Department of Hydraulics and Hydrology under CTU Faculty of Civil Engineering.
|Natural water chemistry||6A/043-6A/044||GB855-GB857.3|
Ground and surface waters
- Watersheds, Runoff. Drainage
- Groundwater. Hydrogeology
- Rivers. Stream measurements
- Lakes. Limnology
- Ice. Glaciers. Ice sheets. Sea ice
- International Glossary of Hydrology, UNESCO, 469 pages, 2012. Full text (pdf)
- AccessScience - AccessScience is an authoritative and dynamic online resource that contains incisively written, high-quality reference material that covers all major scientific disciplines. An award-winning gateway to scientific knowledge, it offers links to primary research material, videos and exclusive animations, plus specially designed curriculum maps for teachers. With these and other online features, AccessScience is continually expanding the ways it can demonstrate and explain core, trustworthy scientific information in a way that inspires and guides users to deeper knowledge.